The industrial rated KCD-303P series supports three switched connections including copper and fiber for networks over POF (Plastic Optical Fiber). The copper ports support 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX for Cat.5 plug-and-play. The fiber ports support plug-less connections of high bandwidth 100Mbps data rate over POF cables. POF technology offers a complementary solution to UTP copper wire for industrial, office and home networks because it is low cost, weight little, thin, easy and safe to install and electronic noise immunity.
Supports 3 switching-base network segments – 2 x Copper, 1 x Fiber
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover function on the UTP copper port
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex operation
- Supports Back-pressure flow control for half-duplex operation
- Wide operating temperature range for temperature critical environment
- Support wall mounting and panel mounting
- Industrial-rated Emission and Immunity performance