The 26-port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switches are standard L2/L3 switches that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z Gigabit, Fast Ethernet specifications. The switches provide three 8-port modular slots.
Each slot can accommodate one 8-port module. A variety of 8-port modules is available for selection.
The switches provide two 10GBASE SFP+ slots on the rear panel. The SFP+ slots can be installed with 10GBASE optical fiber transceivers for high bandwidth fiber connection.
- Fully modular design with three 8-port module slots supporting Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
- A variety of optional 8-port modules is available for selection including Gigabit copper, SFP fiber,
- mix of copper and SFP fiber, and Fast Ethernet fibers
- The copper ports support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X.
- The SFP ports support both 100BASE-FX and 1000BASE-X SFP fiber transceivers.
- The Fast Ethernet fibers include variety of 100BASE-FX with SC/ST/BiDi transceivers.
- Flexible installation with any combination of different modules in one rack
- Provide two 10G SFP+ uplink ports
- The SFP+ ports support both 1000BASE-X and 10GBASE-X SFP fiber transceivers
- Provide L2 switching at Gigabit full wire speed
- Provide L3 switching functions for IPv4/IPv6 Unicast static routing and IPv4 Multicast static routing
- Support console/Web/Telnet/SSH/HTTPS/SNMP interfaces for switch management
- Support configurable maximum frame length from 1518 up to 10240 jumbo frame
- Support port-based ,802.1Q tag-based VLAN and private VLAN
- Provide tag-based and DSCP-based QoS function
- Support port bandwidth control for ingress and egress
- Support packets storm control function for broadcast, unicast and multicast
- Support LACP port link aggregation
- Support MAC address learning, ageing and filtering control
- Support IEEE 802.1d, 802.1w, 802.1s STP(Spanning Tree Protocol), RSTP, MSTP
- Provide port mirroring function
- Provide IP Multicasting with IGMP & MLD Snooping function
- Support DHCP client & server for dynamic IP configuration