- Eight dual-speed SFP ports, two tri-speed SFP uplink ports and one RJ-45 copper port
- The dual-speed SFP ports support data rate 100Mbps and 1Gbps connections.
- The tri-speed SFP uplink ports support data rate 100Mbps, 1Gbps and 2.5Gbps connections.
- The copper port supports 10/100/1000Mbps rates, auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection.
- Port link aggregation function with LACP support
- The uplink ports can provide aggregated bandwidth up to 10Gbps. (as Application Example)
- Supports SFP with full Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Supports redundant ring connections with KAMR implementation
- Provides KTI’s fiber Optical Power Alarm (OPA) function
- Provides KTI’s Automatic Laser Shutdown (ALS) function
HTTP/HTTPS/SSHv2/telnet/Console CLI/SNMP v1/v2c/v3/RMON DHCP/DHCPv6 client, DHCP relay, DNS client. NTPv4 IPv6 support, System Syslog, Configuration down/upload, Software upload HTTPS with SSL/TLS support
NAS, 802.1X, MAC-based/Web/CLI authentication
IP MAC binding, TACACS+, IP source guard
- Layer 2:
802.1Q/MAC-based/Protocol-based/Private/IP subnet VLAN, Port Isolation
Storm control for UC/MC/BC packets, Static MAC configuration
IGMP v2/v3 snooping, MLD v1/v2 snooping, DHCP snooping, Port mirroring
Multiple Spanning Tree – MSTP, RSTP, STP
QoS – 8 QoS classes, Tag-based & DSCP-based classification
- KTI’s Auto Multi-Ring (KAMR) Technology:
Fast failover response time, Auto recovery when failure is repaired
Supports up to five redundant rings, Works with RSTP network