The 32-bit PCI 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Card is ideal for speeding up data transfers for network servers and other computers, such as those used for video-conferencing, that send and/or receive large amounts of data. The 32-bit PCI 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Card also includes the newest networking technologies, such as multicasting support, that use network bandwidth more efficiently and further help the card maximize data throughput.
Key Features :
- Supports 32-bit PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation of Rev.2.2 specification
- Complies with 10/100/1000 Mbps full/half-duplex triple-speed operation
- Fully complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Plng-and Play installation-simply insert the card into a PC and it will antomatically be configured by the PC BIOS
- Optional PXE/RPL Boot ROM for network operating systems
- Supports Plug-and-Play installation for Windows XP/2000/2003/7/8 systems