The switches are 5-port Fast Ethernet switches which are featured with four copper ports and one combo port. The combo port comes with one RJ-45 and one SFP slot. The SFP slot can be mounted with a fiber transceiver optionally to support a fiber connection.
For more coming PoE (Power Over Ethernet) applications, the PoE switch model is equipped with high power PoE design in four copper ports. With proper 44 ~ 57VDC power supply, it is able to deliver power to four PoE or PoE+ PD devices via Cat.5 cables.
- Provides 5 10/100Mbps RJ-45 and one 100Mbps SFP slot
- All copper ports support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Provides full wire speed forwarding
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and backpressure for half-duplex
- Provides SFP for optional optical fiber connection
- Provides four 802.3at PoE PSE ports
- Backward compatible with 802.3af PD
- Provides two types of power supply interfaces – Jack and terminal block
- Supports Stand-alone, Wall, Din-Rail, and Panel mounting
- Industrial-rated emission and immunity performance