KTI Network’s KPW-BTPD is a state-of-art PoE splitter that integrates both the latest approved IEEE 802.3bt PoE standard and KTI PoE++ technology. It supports PoE incapable network device by just using a single twisted pair cable for both power and data transmission.
Further, the splitter has built-in a DC-DC power converter that converts the power input over network cable to a lower voltage output for local use. The splitter series has two voltage options, 12VDC and 24VDC and two power levels, 60W and 90W each for selection. The splitter is also equipped with DIP SW that allows user to select one from nine different classes for demanding power from a remote PoE switched port or mid-span injector. This feature can support efficient power management at the advanced PSE side.
For industrial applications, the splitters can support panel mounting and come with standard bracket for Din-Rail mounting. To enhance application safety, the splitters are featured short-circuit protection, low voltage lock out, inrush current limit, thermal protection and high surge immunity rating.
- IEEE 802.3bt, IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af PoE compliance
- Support KTI high power PoE++ PSE devices
- Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T
- Supports Alternative A or Alternative B PoE input over Cat.5/6
- Provides PD class selection SW for supporting power management at PSE side
- Embedded with isolated and high-efficient DC-DC power converter
- Protections: short circuit/over power/over current/over temperature
- High surge immunity up to 4KV